Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Journal October 4 2009 Sunday

Gratitudes And Ponderings
1- [from World Gratitude]
How can I create a portal
for my Love and Gratitude
to flow through me
intentionally sending
gentle waves to warm
comfort
and connect
on every level?
in every way?
2- we are all One
and where the whole
of this universe
of vibratory
creation
abides
3-[Jennifer Louden's LIFE ORGANIZER]
my intention for this week is:
to experience
happynings
wonder
bliss
ecstasy
and JOY!
4- I am trying to remember
my heavens dance
in circles and spirals
from the smallest atoms
to the grandest galaxies
5- [from ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
today I will bring
the spirit of Freedom
to my: respect
for the sacredness of life
[influenced by Daily Word and Upper Room]
feelings:
There is only one power
in my life and in the universe
-God the good.
Help me to see God-good
active in my life.
Let my time in the garden of Life
this day
be my prayer.
Help me to be quiet
so I can
listen to you Great Spirit.
I open my heart
to be filled with
Spirit.
6-Let everything I think
and say
and do
be for the Highest Good of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment