Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Journal December 4 2009 Friday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- am up @ 8:30
2- going to see my friend Renee
who beads my hair
to give her 14 small oval canvases
so she can try her hand
at painting water/Ancient Mystery
suit with seaglass for my CAYCE CARDS:
GYPSY-SPUN DIVINATION
3- then on to knitting
4- and hopefully Andre's
for lunch
5- going to visit Mama
to hang Christmas wreath
on her door
and read her some more
from Carolyn Haines
Bones book
6- Steve and I went to see play:
ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE
@ the Community Theatre
in Gulf Shores
this evening
7- [from ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
today I will bring
the spirit of Charity
to my: day's Adventures
feelings: I face the rising sun
with a cheerful spirit
much needed this day
because it's wintry cold
Regardless of the tasks @ hand
I am at one with the peaceful
all-providing presence within
the Spirit that is ever nurturing
nourishing
and guiding me
along my way
I am blessed
with the power to choose
how I show up daily
in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment