Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

from Huntersville NC December 27, 2010

I spoze I could go back
through my notebooks and
find that first, fat, overstuffed
exploding notebook I was filling
when I went to visit my friend
Claudia in her little gnome home
overlooking Cheat Lake near
Morgantown, WV. It was there
spirit moved me to decide I
wanted to write a book. At
that time I thought it would be
a comparison of different tarot
decks and I spent some years
collecting data about what each
card meant in different tarot decks
gathering info about Kabbalah
the Tree Of Life
chakras, colors & gemstones
along the way
BUT then the book in my heart
I wanted to write
wasn't a comparison
of tarot decks
(that kinda book had already
been written)
so I went casting about
from my canoe
and later paddling in my kayak
to discover what in Spirit waters
was mine to write?
I knew it would have something of
tarot decks and chakras and energy
medicine and colors and symbols and
fairy tales and meaning, the Kabbalah
the Tree Of Life
And then I remembered
something my daddy taught me when
I was growing up in the Methodist Church
You should always tithe/ give back 10% to
the places where you got spiritual
nourishment (not necessarily the church)
it could even be money, time or talent
given to nourish and nurture others
along their spiritual path
their path with heart

No comments:

Post a Comment