Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 30, 2016

My January 9, 2016 haikus

My January 9, 2016 haikus

~Today I will bring
the spirit of Giving to
myself Alone Time

~I am bathed in an
ocean of love and guidance
of Mother Wisdom

~I crawl into the
womb to experience my
part of unfolding

~I surrender to
my next step to abundance
and limitlessness

~I prepare for the
outer learnings this new year
is bringing to me

~God made 2 great lights
The greater to govern days
The lesser for night

~Today I will be
a light that reflects God's love
Let me shine brightly

~I reflect power
greater than me Kindness
Forgiveness and Love

~Sacred Listening
transforms my relationships
I listen with heart

~What are you giving
to yourself today with your
Life's energy flow?
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment