Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Birthday Trip To Cedar Key January 2010







































Who says there isn't any romance in the world anymore? My life is full of it. My husband Steve took me to Cedar Key in Florida for my birthday. What do I love about Cedar Key? It's got that old Florida feel like I remember seeing in my childhood. It's like a piece of the past that's been untouched by time. We got to meet Steve's cousin Jim and his wife for lunch at Stumpknockers in Dunnellon one day. We stayed at the quaint Cedar Key Bed and Breakfast. We saw sunsets and sunrises that were breathtakingly beautiful, ate good seafood and visited art galleries. We even found a jeweler who made a garnet birthstone ring I got to design for my birthday present. My heart's desires have a magical way of being dreams that really do come true and I owe alot to my life partner and compadre and traveling companion.






No comments:

Post a Comment