Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

May 23 2010 Sunday

I awoke this morning and discovered
Susan Hazen-Hammond's book
SPIDER WOMAN'S WEB
on a shelf by the stairs.
Since it contains
Native American Tales
I looked up the Hopi Tale
because Gregg Braden
writes about the Hopi
in chapter 4 in his
FRACTAL TIME book
(the one we're studying in our
Search For God @ Fish River group
that meets here on Sunday evenings.)
Susan's Hopi story led me to read about
White Star Woman
and Great Star Man.
And all of this wandering
led me to write here again
on my Flamingo Gypsy blog site
to say: Isn't it wonder-full
the way one thing leads to another
and how amazing it is
that we're all woven together
in this one story?

No comments:

Post a Comment