Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 12, 2011

X PHOENIX & THE JEWELS IN MY CROWN -carnelian



In Egyptian mythology the phoenix
was a beautiful lone bird
which lived in the Arabian desert
for 500 or 600 years
and then consumed itself in fire,
rising renewed from the ashes
to start another long life.
It is a symbol of immortality.
The barefoot Dr. Darren Weissman
of Infinite Love and Gratitude fame
and creator of the Lifeline writes
of symptoms as gifts
in strange wrapping paper.
Symptoms let you know that
it is time to let go,
get back on your path,
and shine your true colors
as you are Divinely designed.
Now, as with any gift,
embrace the symptom
and stress of your body and life
with love and gratitude
knowing that a part of you
is speaking as a means for you
to own your power.
[Inspired by Edgar Cayce's
SEARCH FOR GOD Book I]
How can I change materiality
to glorified spirituality
with divine love?
What can I do to weave Heaven
into Earth?
Am I in direct relationship
with the Creator?
Do I explore the possibilities
of bringing spiritual harmony
into physical vibration?
Do I demonstrate the oneness
of all force
through my service to others?
Have I let my sufferings become
lessons of wisdom?
Am I a clear channel
through which spiritual energy flows?
Am I making myself a fit channel
for passing the truth to others?
Do I realize I have created
situations that seem like trouble or problems
because I have not yet learned
to give complete expression
to my soul faculties?
If the real meaning of the crown
is the joy of completing a work
what jewels am I putting into
of my life's crown today
with the thoughts I think
the words I say
the tasks I find to do?
Do I open windows and doors
to the Divine for others
by weaving the spiritual
into my mental
and material /physical activities?
[Inspired by Mark Thurston's
EXPERIMENTS IN A SEARCH FOR GOD]
X-1: 1) Where do I feel trapped?
/What's a situation in my life
that makes me filled trapped?
2) What is the illusion/misconception
that has led me to this situation?
What karmic patterns in my
subconscious mind have brought
this situation to me?
(I look for signs
in my conscious insights
my intuitions
my dreams
or my meditation guidance.)
3) What is the reality that lies behind
this illusion or this difficult situation?
/What is the purposefulness
of my soul?
/How can I better accept this
situation in my life?
EXAMPLE:
SITUATION:
Having no friends
MISCONCEPTION:
Having close friends
means that I will be burdened
by responsibilities to them
and it's better to be without them
PURPOSEFULNESS OF SITUATION:
I am learning how much I really do want
to have people that I care about
and who care about me
ACCEPTANCE OF THE REALITY
THAT LIES BEHIND MY ILLUSIONS:
I will not blame others
for not having declared
their friendship for me,
but will work actively
to be a FRIEND to others
~~~
X-2: What is a troublesome situation
in my life?
How would the Masters
deal with this situation?
How can I act out in materiality
my Divine acceptance
of this situation?
Can I try to live and act
in the Divine way
towards this situation
for at least a week?
Who can I find to share this experiment with?
&/Am I willing to journal
my experiences?
~~~
X-3: Who is someone I share
a common ideal
or a common spiritual perspective of life with
and yet occasionally experience a difficulty
in our relationship?
1) How can I work on accepting
what I perceive as their shortcomings?
2) How can I truly meet that person
as a soul?
In her book KNOWING WOMAN
Irene Claremont de Castillejo
writes of meetings of an inner,
mystical nature
which can happen between two people
when they invite the presence of a third force:
Love/the Holy Spirit/the Self/the Other.
Having deeper experiences like this
leads us far beyond the common place
interactions we usually have in life
and becomes the crown
of what our human relationships can be.
~~~
X-4: We are more than we usually think we are.
We have a storehouse of strength and wisdom within
that is our birthright, and usually we deny it.
The demand of the Divine
is that we be who we really are.
Through suffering our inner resources
are mobilized
and we begin to wake up to our true nature.
What's one area of my life
that I am suffering in
physically?
emotionally?
/mentally?
Am I willing to write down
the inner resources
that MIGHT be available to me
as aids in overcoming
this condition?
Can I take time each day to consider
the possibility that I am suffering
so that I will become
Divinely aware
that these qualities
ARE within me?
Will I affirm each day
in prayer and meditation
that the needed inner resources
are becoming available to me?
~~~
X-5: What challenges do I face daily
that have been given
for my individual growth in consciousness?
What individual responsibilities
do I have to meet
based upon things I have built
in the past?
The illusions and misconceptions
that I have built
are very similar to those created
by others.
As I attune myself
and withdraw from my involvement
with these false notions of reality,
all of humankind is helped.
All humanity can be lifted in consciousness
through the growth of one.
Our attitudes and feelings
can quickly be altered
by the state of consciousness of another.
Resources of energy and strength
are available when the purpose
of some undertaking is to benefit others.
When we reach a point of frustration
with some problem,
such a move in perspective
can lead to a new sense of dignity
and purposefulness.
We can see ourselves as an integral
part of the whole.
Our lives are seen
for the special part
that they play
in the Divine plan
for humankind.
How can I meet
each one of my challenges
as if my work
is symbolic of all humanity's
attempt to deal with
this SPECIFIC type of difficulty?
Am I willing to record my experiences
of working with this attitude in mind?
~~~
X-6: I choose and write down
an area of my life
that I feel burdened in.
I list the ways I have to work
to feel this way
-the attitudes I have to work on holding
-the behaviors I have to do
to keep this feeling.
Then I select one item from my list
and write a more constructive
replacement attitude/behavior.
I work each day at least for a week
on expressing that replacement
in my life.
EXAMPLE:
BURDENED BY:
frequent arguments with Richard
ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS I WORK AT:
-make an effort to recall past incidences
where I thought he was selfish
-make an effort to feel resentful
-make an effort to speak unkindly
of him to others
REPLACEMENT:
begin to speak in a more positive way of him
to others
~~~
X-7: How can I meet confrontations
with an attitude of humility?
Am I willing not to defend myself
with retorts
/argumentative statements
even if I feel I am right?
Am I committed to keeping
a record of situations in which
I am able to meet confrontations
in this way?
~~~
X-8: In meeting life's troubles,
problems and difficulties with joy
because in opening these gifts
and using them as opportunities
to weave the Divine into my Earthwalk
I truly have the crown of life.
I wear it as a symbol
of my attunement with
the oneness of the Divine.
I wear a crown emblematic
of my mastery of myself.
Not only do I express joy to others
but I ENJOY BEING ALIVE.
How do I look for joy in living?
How do I express joy
in dealing with others?
How do I live with an attitude of enjoyment
of being alive in this place
in this special time
in humanity's spiritual evolution?
~~~
[Inspired by Melody's LOVE IS IN THE EARTH]
The message of the carnelian is that
since one IS love
there is nothing to do
but to offer the love
-each offering of love
bringing an exponential increase
in the quantity of love returned.
When directed, it provides for
a clearing action
while directing any negative energy
which is within the area
toward the light of transmutation.
It is useful to work on these chakras
-and can help to increase
first -physical energy
second -personal power
third -creativity
fourth -compassion
CHAKRAS -increase
~~~
[inspired by Judy Hall's
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF CRYSTALS]
A stabilizing stone with high energy,
Carnelian anchors one into the present reality
and is excellent for restoring vitality.
Imparting acceptance of the cycle of life,
Carnelian assists positive life choices.
It helps remove extraneous thoughts
when meditating.
A stone of abundance
it motivates for success.
[Inspired by Cassandra Eason's
ILLUSTRATED DIRECTORY OF HEALING CRYSTALS]
DIVINATORY SIGNIFICANCE:
Associated with the solar plexus chakra
this crystal energizes your system
and fills you with confidence and courage.
Carnelian removes doubt and despair
and reminds you of your unique strengths.
This may be a good time for
independent action,
whether emotionally or at work.
Do not undervalue yourself
or accept second-best treatment.
Now is the time to work out
what would make you happy
and how this can be achieved.
Carnelian is above all
a crystal of personal happiness
and fulfillment;
if you believe in your unique talents
and follow your personal goals
rather than those set by others,
you can achieve anything.
[inspired by HEALING STONES FOR VITAL ORGANS
by Michael Gienger and Wolfgang Maier]
1) FILTERING AND SORTING
Carnelian generally improves
the absorption of vitamins
nutrients
and minerals
in the small intestine,
and this imparts vitality
and liveliness.
Psychically it offers the courage
to open to new experiences
and challenges.
2) PERCEPTION
Carnelian makes us attentive
and realistic.
Helps avoid clouding perceptions
with opinions
and memories
so we are able to
see what simply is.
3) ABILITY TO PERCEIVE THINGS
Carnelian brings openness
to the feelings of others
without the danger
of being influenced by them.
Carnelian strengthens a sense of community
as well as personal viewpoint.
4) DISTURBANCES IN THE SMALL INTESTINE
Carnelian improves digestion
and helps enjoyment of foods
to which the small intestine
usually reacts strongly.
Brings stability
resilience.
[inspired by Laura Tuan's CRYSTALS
DROPS OF COLORED LIGHT]
MEDITATION:
Meditating on carnelian
helps in gaining stability and reliability.
This stone can help find support
and a shoulder to lean on
in times of difficulty.
Meditation also helps in
concentration
stabilizing emotions
and putting us into contact
with memories of previous lives.
FOR SUCCESS:
Carnelian fortifies
self-esteem
and self-confidence
especially in one's own capacities
and opinions.
It proves useful when facing rivalry,
an obstacle
a challenge
/when we want to reach
our objectives directly.
MESSAGE:
Even when everything
seems to go wrong
believe in yourself
and ignore the judgment of others
to reach your goal.
[inspired by Judy Hall's
CRYSTAL BIBLE]
ATTRIBUTES:
Carnelian grounds
and anchors you
in the present reality.
A stabilizing stone with high energy,
it is excellent for restoring vitality
and motivation
and for stimulating creativity.
It is useful for dramatic pursuits.
Carnelian has the ability
to cleanse other stones.
PSYCHOLOGICALLY:
Carnelian imparts an acceptance
of the cycle of life
and removes fear of death.
In ancient times it was used
to protect the dead
on their journey to the afterlife.
It gives courage
promotes positive life choices
dispels apathy
and motivates for success
in business and other matters.
Carnelian is useful for
overcoming abuse of any kind.
This stone helps you to trust yourself
and your perceptions.
It gets to the bottom of
what makes you tick
overcomes negative conditioning
and encourages steadfastness.
MENTALLY:
Carnelian improves analytical abilities
and clarifies perception.
It removes extraneous thoughts in meditation
and tunes daydreamers into everyday reality.
It sharpens concentration
and dispels envy
rage
and resentment
yours
/other people's.
It calms anger
and banishes negativity,
replacing it with a love of life.
HEALING:
Carnelian is full of life force
and vitality.
It stimulates the metabolism.
Carnelian activates the base chakra
influences the female reproductive organs
and increases fertility.
This stone overcomes frigidity and impotence,
heals lower back problems,
rheumatism,
arthritis,
neuralgia,
and depression,
especially in those of advanced years.
It regulates bodily fluids
and the kidneys,
accelerates healing in bones & ligaments
and stanches blood.
Carnelian improves the absorption of
vitamins and minerals
and ensures a good supply of blood
to organs and tissues.
POSITION:
Use as a pendant
/belt buckle
/place in contact with the skin
as appropriate.
Carnelian near the front door
invokes protection
and invites abundance into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment