Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

XVI DESIRE jade nephrite




What can I do to help keep the earth singing?
What joy can I make in the lives of others?
How can I create peace in myself
& my relationships with others
so we can have peace and harmony
in our world?
Do I let the Divine guide my hands and feet
and my walks in the paths of life
so that we may be
channels of blessings
to all we meet?
Is my mind in attunement with
the law of force
that brought my soul into being
so that it becomes spiritualized
in it's activity?
Do I make my life in accord with
the laws that are manifested
in spiritual activities?
Am I developing god~likeness
in my soul
with my activities?
Am I growing in grace
knowledge
and understanding
of the Divine?

No comments:

Post a Comment