Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Journal November 2 2009 Monday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- started this day off right
masterminding with Dennis
smiles crack open my serious face mask
and get me into the spirit
of being free to be me
just another flamingo in the garden of life
just another face of god
dancing my way thru this life
2- talked with Bonnie
it felt good to hear her voice
and get grounded for a few minutes
in her space
hmm . . .
not grounded
more like sharing her space
to fly high in the sky
3- shared text messages with Sarah-Star
4- talked with Josh
invited him here for a movie
this evening
5- [ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
Today I will bring the spirit
of New Beginnings to my: day
6- feelings: (inhaling) I am life
(exhaling) breathing
[borrowed from Jennifer Loudens'
LIFE ORGANIZER]
i stop the bombardment
of chaos and breathe
i pause to connect
with my peaceful heart
and i am thankful
for the well worn path
that takes me there
ah! now i am ready
to joyfully take up
the tasks @ hand

No comments:

Post a Comment