Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

from home Audubon Place South on Fish River Wednesday, December 29, 2010




hmm... I wanna write a book
& create some cards
where did I get most of my spiritual nourishment?
For years I have been studying
Edgar Cayce's work
in Search For God groups.
I have gone through his Search For God materials
and the experiments
that go along with each chapter
many different times.
It was his behest to apply spiritual principles
in my daily life that brought me nourishment
and fed my soul and insides.
Sooooo- how could I create CAYCE CARDS
that would make it easy for others
to follow my path with heart?
How could I help others empower themselves
to walk their own paths with heart?
What artist friends could I get to lend
their helping hands?


-Cards 0- 24, the major arcana,
take you through the chapters
in Edgar Cayce's Search For God books
by asking you questions,
in answering these questions
you will be uplifted
to revelations of truth
and find ways to apply
his spiritual principles
in living your daily life.
Each major arcana card is symbolized
by a gemstone
that gives added meaning
to each card's message.


My daughter Sarah-Star Wiest
and her husband Al
painted 25 little treasure boxes
to hold the 25 gemstones
that I intuitively selected
from Edgar Cayce's
Association For Reseach & Enlightenment
Bookstore located @
215 67th St
Virginia Beach, VA 23451

800-333-4499
757-428-3588


Sarah-Star & Al
live in North Carolina
704-965-7955


My friend Rosetta Miller
painted 25 oval canvases
depicting the gemstones
and their treasure boxes.
She lives in nearby
Lillian, Alabama.
251-961-7788


In CAYCE CARDS you will find 4 suits:


-flowers for Essential Oils/
for AIR/ swords
thoughts/ ideas/ eclectic quotes
14 oval flower paintings
by my friend Claudia Giannini
who lives in Pittsburgh

-Native American flutes
for FIRE/ wands
passion/ action/
Personal Spirituality
14 oval canvases
picturing flutes my husband and I own
painted by my friend
Rachel Guillotte
who lives in Loisianna
985-869-1951


-Cowrie Shells
for EARTH/ coins
physical body/ resources
True Health
14 oval canvases
painted by my friend Sassy Lady Jan
who lives in Georgia
678-493-0091


-Seaglass
for WATER/ cups
emotions/
Ancient Mysteries
14 oval canvases
painted by my friend
Renee Wilson
who is my neighbor
and lives close by
in Alabama
Island Girl Braids
-she's the woman who beads
& braids my hair
-she & Liz
added the dazzle to
our gypsy wagon
with colored glass
& pieces of shiny mirrors
Renee Wilson
251-942-9541


And so, with a little help from my friends,
I have created CAYCE CARDS:
GYPSY-SPUN DIVINATION.
You can contact me
Susan Daniel
The Pink Flamingo Lady of LALALand
/Love Always Land
H 251-988-8693
M 251-752-7806
Let Flamingo Gypsy Susan Daniel
lead you
where your heart wants to go.
Find your soul's purpose
and live in joy!
What are tarot cards?
Illustrations and stories
that teach you lessons
of enlightenment?
I hope you will use
these pictures and words
to open windows and doors
that lead you
to your path with heart.
Be a child again!
Have fun!
Live in wonderment
and a state of awe.
Live in spirit.
Live your soul's purpose.
Keep a gratitude journal
of all the thanks-giving
you find to do
while you are exploring
and having
Grand Adventures!
What would your life be like
if you applied Edgar Cayce's
spiritual principles
to your every day living?
Use CAYCE CARDS to
deepen your journey
as you walk your path with heart.
Why do I meditate?
I meditate to find and feel
my connection with
the powers that be in the universe.
Every breath I take,
every word I speak,
every step I take
is my prayer to God.
I do not see God as
some grandpappy
way up yonder in the sky.
I believe s/he
is the divine spark of being
that is in everything-
every tree,
rock,
flower,
wind,
drop of rain
or ray of sunshine,
every being
whether winged,
four-legged,
two-legged,
swimming
or creepy crawly.
Some say there is a silver cord
that runs through the 7 chakras
in our body
connecting us with the Divine.
I believe it's probably
something similar to that cord,
Divine,
that weaves us each
to one another.
Some say there are ley lines
or grids of energy
flowing on our earthball.
ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE
is that each person, plant, animal
or thing I meet
along my path with heart
is energy
and the lines of love
drawn to connect us
help us remember
why we are here
on this earthwalk.
Playing with CAYCE CARDS
can help you use
the mystical keys
you have inside yourself
to unlock the tools
you can use
to paint your life's picture
or write the script
of your life's play
in ways that will help you
balance your life
physically,
mentally
and spritually.
Why am I just another flamingo
in the garden of life?
I am a flamingo
because I feel
a deep, inner need
to splash bright, happy colors
wherever I can.
I saw thousands of flamingos
fly into the Carmague
in southern France
and I know I am
part of their tribe.
I feel there are many of us
here this time around
to remind others
that we are here
to do whatever we can
to bring heaven to earth.
I hope you will read this book
and play with these cards
so you can discover
some ways you can
play music,
dance in nature,
sing your heart out,
delight in art,
create your life
with understandings
that bring you
joyous delight!
You can follow our Grand Adventures
by continuing to visit
Flamingo Gypsy's Wanderings @ http://www.flamingogypsy.blogspot.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment