Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 25, 2013

Red Letter Day My Goddess Paintings Go On Sale @ E's Chic Boutique in Gulf Shores


You'll find E's Chic Boutique on the left as you're headed toward the beach on Hwy 59 just past Fort Morgan Road. She has my Sun and Moon Goddess~ $55 Flamingo Goddess~ $33 Goddess of the Red Heart Key~ $33 Blue Heart Goddess~ $33 Purple Heart Key Goddess~ $33 Goddess of the Orange Flame~ $33 Purple Flower Goddess~ $33 Golden Handprint Goddess~ $33 Volcano Spirit Goddess~ $33 I hope y'all will at least go by and see them. I am so excited! Paint splattered today painting October's Red Madonna ALCHEMICAL MARRIAGE.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite: The Golden Handprint Goddess !!!
    Long live your creative spirit !!!
    Your French daughter.

    ReplyDelete