Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Day I Am To Adopt My Creative Child

January 4, 2010 Monday
I can't believe the social worker
is bringing my creative child to me today.
I am not ready.
I am not prepared.
I bought the acrylic paint.
I even bought the stamps
both rubber and clear.
I purchased the clay
and the acrylic varnish
and the brushes
but I did not read the instructions
carefully.
I do not have the ink for the stamps.
The acrylic paint is for something else.
So here the social worker is at my door
-my airy fairy creative pixie child
is moving in with me today
and even tho I've searched for an ink pad
that might be leftover from teaching school
I can't find ink anywhere in this house.
Anyway I was up til 4:30 a.m.
juicing up to be creative
with my creative child
only I had to wake up an hour after going
to sleep and I had only one hour of sleep.
I am going to go to sleep.
"Crawl here in this warm, comfy, cozy bed,
Honeychild, and we will sleep
and rest together
so that when we get through with yoga
in the morning light
and buy ink
and go to see Dentist Anne
then, sweet wee little one,
then you can show me
how to playfully create."

No comments:

Post a Comment