Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Journal January 28 2010











Gratitude And Ponderings
Everything about the new year is breathtakingly beautiful!
Okay, maybe not the part where I learn how to rotate photos to share them with you rightside up but hey! that gives me something to learn yet, huh?
These photos were taken @ Lake Martin in central Alabama when we visited our friends Sam & Sharon January 19-21.
The first one is sunrise.
The other 3 are sunset.
If that doesn't take your breath away, nothing will.
I have been faithfully journaling in 8 journals every day & writing on my CAYCE CARDS: GYPSY-SPUN DININATION.
Life is good, oh so good.
I think life is large, don't you?




No comments:

Post a Comment