Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Creed

Susan Daniel's Creed Spring 2005
My Affirmations Of Faith
/Things That I Believe In

I ask my friends to meet me at the river.
I pray to the powers that be
to lift me to Higher Ground.
I believe I should use
my unique individuality
and considerable powers
for the Highest Good of ALL.
I believe I should express gratitude
with my joyful attitude.
I believe I should delight
in the simple things life has to offer.
I believe I should react
to the cards life deals me
with creative playfulness.
I believe I should
be alive in nature!
I believe I should create Bon Secour/Safe Harbor
to provide rest for fellow travelers
on their paths with heart,
a place for the medicine wheel
& labyrinth.
I desire to change in my life this year:
the interactions I share with little people-
[read simply people,
I was teaching kindergarten in 2005]
the interactions I share with people-
may I lead them to be observers of Mother Nature
& the lessons she has to teach them.
May I lead them beyond the conditioning
that surrounds them
to the path with heart
& the Inner Voice of Truth.
How can I live so as to bring good
to all people?
My hope for the planet this year:
a dwelling place of God in the spirit
is a sense of empoerment
for goodness & The Light
-may the networks that spread out
to connect us one to another
like the invisible lines of power
that criss-cross in Places of Power
(ley lines)
strengthen us
& help us to dance in celebration
of the gift of life
we have been blessed with.
In my mind's eye I see this as reality
for my highest good
& the highest good of all!
-courage to pick myself up from
my Woe! Is Me Poor Pitiful Pearl place
-focus on the Spirit of God at the core of my being
-helpfulness & hopefulness
-upliftment/uplifting
-sit & keep on with my soul's purpose
-in-stances
-response-ability
-the Powers that be
-hope
-gratitude
-empowerment
-revelations
-at-one-ment
-oneness with the Source
-joyful doingness
-wonder-ment
-the Tree of Life
/chakras
/Tarot path of understanding
-living in joy
-every day is a blessing
-awe- inspiration of nature
-amazing grace
2005: surrender
-grace/transformation
personal legend
2006: thanks- attitude of giving
-living with an attitude of thanksgiving
-weaving the divine into the earthy-earth
/the mundane
-connecting/attuning myself with God
/the Powers That Be/Creative Force-Source
2007: search for spiritual truths
/inspiration
/new ways of being
2008: Revelations of Truth
-Dharmic Service of others
for the Highest Good of all beings
-Oneness with all of life
2009: Living in spirit with joyous delight
-Inspiration with joyous delight
-Love, grace and gratitude with joyous delight
-Being joyful with joyous delight!!!
2010: I am using my creative spirit
to celebrate my Indwelling Living Light.
-I am radiant with all of the good ju-ju stuff
I believe.
I desire to create in my life this year:
a space of worship
Rituals to celebrate the light
- a home full to over-flowing
with love & laughter & victories
made glorious by the sharing
of burdens & trials by fire,
an open hearth blessed with the warmth of friendship.
I believe I should be childlike
-dance!
-sing!
-and play with my friends!
I believe in wonder-full things.
I believe I should make a Sacred Space
for love in my life.
I believe Infinite Love and Gratitude
is the Source of overflowing.
I believe I should live fully in each moment
-blessing it
and all that surrounds me
with my love,
light,
and laughter.
I believe I should open each moment
as if it were an incredible gift.
I believe in this moment
everything is perfect, beautiful,
and divine.
I believe I should accentuate
the powers of my positive thinking.
I believe I should always try to
move in a new and better direction.
I believe I should simply be kind
to everyone I meet.
I believe I should support others' spirits.
I believe I should celebrate the changing seasons.
I believe I should use
my personal powers to create well-being.
I believe it is too, my response-ability.
I believe we only grow as fast as we can grow.
I believe I should go with the flow.
I believe I should remember to feed my soul and insides
and encourage others to feed their souls and insides, too.
I believe I should nurture juicy ways of being.
I believe I should enjoy life!
I believe I should imagine the ...'s of infinite possibilities.
I believe I should practice the art of transformation.
I believe I should create new ways of being in charge of my own destiny.
I believe I should follow my path with heart,
looking for new adventures along the way.
I believe I should develop curiosity about the world.
I believe I should compose poems and affirmations
that give courage and hope.
I believe that I should dedicate myself
to spiritual seeking.
I believe that I should go on a sacred quest
to find my soul's purpose.
I believe that I should build sanctuaries outdoors.
I believe I should create little altars everywhere.
I beleive I should gift others with 'bowls of my being'
so they have portable altars they can take with them
wherever they go.
I believe I should expand my horizons.
I believe I should grow and develop spiritually.
I believe Life happens.
I believe I should awaken to God in this moment
and receive nourishment for my soul.
I believe I should weave a web
that connects me to others.
I believe I should remember the past
and endow the future.
I believe I should be balanced,
asking myself when necessary if my priorities are lopsided?
I believe I should lighten my load
so I can move ahead unencumbered, unimpaired and freely.
I believe I should surround myself with influences
that affirm my Intentions and Attentions.
I believe I should create or go to places
that surround me with people, things, and ideas
that are inspiring, uplifting, and life-affirming.
I believe I should allow myself only those thoughts and deeds
that promote positive possibilities.
I believe I should Be Here Now.
I believe I should choose to take the road
to discover and empower my inner wisdom and spirit.
I believe I should be resolute and unwavering in my
Devotion,
Dedication,
and Defense
of my Intentions and Attentions.
I believe I should establish peace, order, and beauty
in my environment.
I believe in the power of prayer.
My special prayer request is for the children
-may every child the whole world over
wake up each day
& go to bed each nite
with God's healing light & love nurturing & nourishing them
-may we all work for the reality of the Highest Good For All!
I believe I should wish Happy Trails to all I meet.









No comments:

Post a Comment