Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ESSENTIAL OILS


I could've chosen any book as source for the Essental Oil cards. I was reading Alberto Villoldo's book CONSCIOUS DREAMING at the time I sat down to write the questions. I was also reading Shirley MacLaine's book I'M OVER ALL THAT and could have used it as well. Or I could've dug through my bookshelves and found books by Rumi or Kahlil Gibran, Rachel Pollack or Joanna Powell Colbrt, Caroline Myss or Dr. Christiana Northrup, Christina Baldwin or Jennifer Louden, Donna Eden or Clarissa Pinkola Estes, any other book by Shirley MacLaine, Patti Digh or Jostein Gaarder, Charles deLint or Niki de Saint Phalle, Julia Cameron or SARK, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev or Michael Franti, Tristine Ranier or Deena Metzer, Joyce Chapman or Judy Reeves, Cheryl Thiele or Barabara R. Call, Virginia Satir or Jack Canfield, Dannan Parry or Vladimir Megre, Barry Brailsford or M.C. Richards, the barefoot Dr. Darren Weissman or John Veltheim, Stephen Gaskin... the list could go on and on. I could use the Medicine Wheel, Labyrinth or Kabbalah to create questions from. The point is everytime I read a book I write questions in the margins and any one book or a smorgasboard of questions from a whole slew of different books could've found their way into being part of my ecclectic questions about poems and prayers and promises and things that I believe in. In fact, since I have over 120 Young Living Essential Oils & all of the Bach Flower Remedies and I know a lot of other artists I'm sure this may be one section /suit of cards that may change from time to time. There is so much wisdom in the world and you can use any of it to create signposts for yourself along your path with heart. I could've used the words to songs I like to create questions for my AIR/swords suit. It is my desire to get you to ask yourself questions and to apply spiritual principles in living your daily life when you answer your questions. My husband Steve Heath says if the whole world would simply agree to live by the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would like to have them do unto you- we wouldn't have any more problems and we could all live happily everafter. What one rule do you think we could all live by? What are the highest truths you know by heart? I would love to hear your favorite quotes and how you go about living them in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment