Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 25, 2011

WATER/ANCIENT MYSTERIES/CUPS/EMOTIONS/SEAGLASS 10



My soul has both masculine and
feminine within itself.
~~~
Where am I in relationship
to the 4 Principles of the Way?
1-Oneness
2-Dynamic Balance
3-Cycles and Growth
4-Harmoniuos Action
~~~
Do I see beyond appearances
to how all life exists in oneness
as a whole?
~~~
How do I maintain balance
between the inner and the outer?
between the dark and the light?
between the action and non-action?
in my daily living
in the ever-changing world?
~~~
Have I stopped striving with my will?
~~~
Do I flow with the Way
in harmonious action?
~~~
(inspired by Edgar Cayce's ARE's
ANCIENT MYSTERIES June/July 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment