Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

FIRE WANDS FLUTES 13



Am I making of (my)self
a channel of blessing
to someone?
(inspired by Edgar Cayce Reading 443-1
remember: that means the first reading
for individual/group numbered 443)
~~~
Do I follow the spiritual law:
As we give- we grow?
~~~
Is creativity and love
moving through me
and others
in our lives?
~~~
When I am feeling bored/lonely
do I look around for someone
who could use a little attention?
a little loving support
and a listening ear?
~~~
Do I answer the call to a role
of being a divinely guided channel
of mercy
grace
peace
and light to others?
~~~
(inspired by Edgar Cayce's ARE's
PERSONAL SPIRITUALITY
February/March 2008)
[Please visit www.edgarcayce.org
to find out more about Edgar Cayce,
his readings
and the spiritual work being done by
his organization
the Association for Research
and Enlightenment]

No comments:

Post a Comment