Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Journal December 16 2009 Wednesday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- finally wrote my intentions
for this week
in my LIFE ORGANIZER
2- had a fantabulous Mastermind
with Dennis
3- did my regular morning
meditation process
this afternoon
(something I didn't find
time to do @ all
during cruise)
4- drew 7 of koros (cups)
card from Romani Tarot Deck
5- [wrote in my
ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
today: I will bring the spirit
of Inner Glow to my:
day's journey of catching up
6- feelings: [from Daily Word]
within every challenge
there is an opportunity
and within every difficulty
there is a gift
Guided by the glow of
my own divine nature
I know that all is well
7- [from Upper Room]
God the creator
of all that is good
is gracing me with the
beauty of nature
8- the sun is shining
and even tho i am
spending the day in my pajamas
it feels good to have sunlight
streaming in the windows
9- maybe i can get caught up
on blogging
10- and wade thru
some more of
the almost 2000
e-mail messages
(some that date
back to October 17)

No comments:

Post a Comment