Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Journal December 19 2009 Saturday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- woke up and wrote Claudia
a letter on spare
scrapbook pages from
our cruise
2- read some more
in Paula D'Arcy's
SACRED THRESHOLD
3- [in ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS
from Unity's
SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR THE SOUL]
today I will bring the spirit of
Focused Awareness to my:
sense of wonder, beauty
and magnificence within myself
4- feelings: I relax into joy
and peace. I often enter
my sanctuary of bon secour.
I touch my inner fountain of
calmness there and bring it
into everything I do.
[DAILY WORD]
I am on
a divine journey
of peace and joy
5- well I finally waded my way
thru all of October's e-mail
messages. Just have
November's messages
and half of December's
to weed thru. It took
me all day with time out
to watch a Hallmark
Christmas movie: THE 3 GIFTS
with Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment