Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Journal December 8 2009 Tuesday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- started drawing one card
a day from Raymond Buckland's
ROMANI TAROT
this morning
2- met Mike & Rose
@ the YMCA
for my very 1st ever
Yoga class
and I absolutely
positively love it
the music
the moves
ah! bliss
3- went to bank
and Winn Dixie
to send Josh $700
thru Western Union
all the way out to Colorado
where the truck had a flat tire
and he needs more money
to make first and last month's rent
4- picked my jeep up
@ David's
where they repaired
2 oil leaks
now my soon-to-be
son-in-law
won't hafta be frustrated
by the messy oil leaks
on his driveway
when we visit
5- went to treat myself
to lunch @ Hotel Magnolia
imagine my delight
when Steve surprised me
and came to join me
6- we went Christmas shopping
and I got 2 new pairs of shoes
and a shiny silver sweater set
to wear with my black skirt
on our cruise
Steve bought a purple shirt
to match tea length purple dress
I'm taking on cruise
We got presents for my sister Debbie
and our 2 sisters-in-law
Debbie and Gloria
7- home in time to watch NCIS

No comments:

Post a Comment