Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Journal December 20 2009

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- [notes from my LIFE ORGANIZER]
Intention: to practice
Joyous Delight
2- Let go of: the idea
that my old teacher stuff
has to be cleared out
by the coming new year
3- Have to: walk my talk
live in joyous delight
4- Could do: something frivilous
and spontaneously giving
5- What gift do I give to the world
each day, whether I want to or not?
being joyful
having faith in the powers that be
being positive Pollyanna
6- what could I do to acknowledge
my gift?
what if I were the good fairy
or one of God's/good's angels
or a divine Source
of the Powers That Be
and all I ever did was serve by doing good
whenever, wherever and however I can
and I could go to sleep each nite
knowing i was "good enough"
7- What is my story about the value
of this gift?
Does this story make it easier
or harder for me to offer my gift?
i am willing open and able
to do the tasks @ hand
(for the most part with joyous delight)
and if i feel i can't
i can usually get into a space
with Source
and feel grace and gratitude
uplift me to Higher Ground
8- What do I wish to remember
about this gift as I go forward?
we only grow as fast as
we can grow
surely everything is unfolding
the way it's spozed to be
(messages from Stephen Gaskin
of THE FARM in Tennessee)
9- How do I wish to share this gift
in the near future?
practicing joyous delight
with steve's mother
when we go to Victoria, TX
for Christmas
10- I wholeheartedly praise myself for:
being me
a gypsy who follows her path with heart
dressing up in bright splashes
of color to brighten others' lives
and uplift their spirits
traipsing around empowering others
(/helping others to find their empowerment)
to live in hope
with passion
connected spiritually with the Divine
i am someone who continues to live
in awe and wonder
@ the natural beauty of the world
11- okay so it's near the year's end
and i'm gathering up a bucket
/basket of new and old things
to do in my morning meditation
during the new year 2010
so far i've collected
12- Danaan Parry's
THE ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS
13- Jennifer Louden's
THE LIFE ORGANIZER
A WOMAN'S GUIDE TO A MINDFUL YEAR
Tips, Stories & Prompts to Focus

Your Needs & Navigate Your Dreams
14- Cheryl Thiele's
THE SACRED JOURNEY
DAILY JOURNAL FOR YOUR SOUL 2010

15- oops! i just realized
i don't have the cards
that go with the book
and i may have some difficulty
obtaining them
(not to worry- i counted up
pennies, nickels and dimes
from our loose change savings
and came up with the needed $25.49)
16- Judy Reeves'
A WRITER'S BOOK OF DAYS
A SPIRITUAL COMPANION & LIVELY MUSE
FOR THE WRITING LIFE
17- Barbara R. Call's
THE CRAFTER'S DEVOTIONAL
365 DAYS OF TIPS, TRICKS
AND TECHNIQUES
FOR UNLOCKING YOUR
CREATIVE SPIRIT

18- d. price's
HOW TO MAKE A JOURNAL
OF YOUR LIFE
19- Tristine Rainer's
THE NEW DIARY
HOW TO USE A JOURNAL
FOR SELF-GUIDANCE
AND EXPANDED CREATIVITY

(an update of one of my oldtime faves)
20- Deena Metzger's
WRITING FOR YOUR LIFE
A GUIDE AND COMPANION
TO THE INNER WORLDS
21- Joyce Chapman's
JOURNALING FOR JOY
WRITING YOUR WAY TO
PERSONAL GROWTH AND FREEDOM

22- Patti Digh's
life is a verb
37 DAYS TO WAKE UP,
BE MINDFUL, AND
LIVE INTENTIONALLY
23- Seena B. Frost's
SOUL COLLAGE
AN INTUITIVE COLLAGE PROCESS
FOR INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS
24- Kelly Rae Roberts'
TAKING FLIGHT
INSPIRATION & TECHNIQUES
TO GIVE YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT
WINGS
25- Linda Woods & Karen Dinino's
VISUAL CHRONICLES
THE NO-FEAR GUIDE TO CREATING
ART JOURNALS, CREATIVE MANIFESTOS

AND ALTERED BOOKS
26- Barbara Ganim and Susan Fox's
VISUAL JOURNALING
GOING DEEPER THAN WORDS

27- Can you see how
I've set my intention
to free and feed my creative spirit
in 2010?
28- You know how every year
I choose to add a spiritual focus
for the new year
(instead of vowing to take away
a bad habit)?
well this coming year 2010
I'm being led by spirit
to focus on:
*****************************
*I am using
my creative spirit
to celebrate
my indwelling living light
and
*I am radiant
with all of the good ju-ju
stuff I believe
*****************************
29- [from ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
I drew the Ace of Koshes (Staves)
from Buckland's ROMANI TAROT
its message for me:
I am strong
I am more than capable
of making a decision
that may make major changes
to my future life
Both traditional (nesting @ home)
and carefree (gypsy traveling)
lifestyles
are available
to me
30- I wrote all of the creative spirit
titles I've collected
to play with
in my morning meditations
during 2010
in my Gratitude and Ponderings Journal
and I feel juiced
for the coming year
31- today I will bring
the spirit of Aloneness
to my: day's doings
and being
32- feelings: [DAILY WORD]
When I experience joy
I fully understand
my reason for being
I am one with the Creator
It is a great gift
to witness a sunset
hold the hand of a frail loved one
behold the innocent face of
a newborn child
and then express
my heartfelt gratitude
for that moment
that person
that inspiration
33- I am called to find joy
to be joy
to wake up to joy
in every moment
34- Psalm 16:11
You show me the path of life
In your presence
there is fulness of joy
35- NOTE: When I live in gratitude
for the gifts of life
I live in grace
36- This evening we are trekking
over to Pensacola
to hear Michael DeMaria
play Siyotanka
@ Unity




No comments:

Post a Comment