Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Journal November 23 2009 Monday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- we ate breakfast @ Toast
Steve, Sarah-Star and I
2- Kathy, Sarah-Star and I went
shopping for a wedding dress
3- we got with Steve and Al
to go eat hamburgers
@ Red Robin
4- and go shopping @ a mall
where we found a children's
book about Little Hoot
we bought Al 2 owls today
a colored Christmas ornament
one and a snowy white one
for both Al and Steve
5- Steve and I bought
a bright yellow timer
6- and sweet smellum for Steve
and 2 sweet smellums for me
tea rose and one with a fairy
7- i searched the web
for mother of the bride dress
www.audreysmotherofthebride.com
and Steve Madden
Ruden purple ballet flats
www.amazon.com
8- even tho we're visiting
i'm finding time to read
today I started: Caroline
Myss: ENTERING THE CASTLE
and yesterday Kathleen Mc Gowans:
THE EXPECTED ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment