Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Here I am July 1st

just minutes before we got the phone call saying our son Joshua had
been in a wreck on his motorcycle, Several phone calls later we were
told he was dead. Who is gonna say, "I love you, Mama Bear?" This
afternoon I felt my Daddy was sending me a message from the otherside
saying "Don't worry, I've got him right here with me," but tonite I
cannot sleep. Every time I lay my head on the pillow here @ the
Hampton Inn in Wellington -memories of Josh force my head up off the
pillow. I wonder when sleep will come?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Susan,
    I'm at work, and was surfing the web before going to a meeting. I love going from one blog to another, seeing what people I love, and sometimes total strangers, are doing with their lives. But in this virtual reality, I was struck by something definitely real. I can't believe what I'm reading. Wish it were part of this virtual world, wish it were just a thought of "what would I do if..." He can't be dead. He can't be dead. If I say it long enough, will it erase what you just said? How can I hug you while you are so far away in time (must be the middle of the night there) and space ? How can I tell you I just can't imagine losing one of my sons, no matter how grown Josh was...
    I look at your picture, July 1st... The picture of "before". Will there be a "before" and an "after" now?
    I don't want to say goodbye to Josh yet. Just hope that his granddad is taking care of him. Hadn't seen Josh for almost 10 years. Wish I could just see him one more time.
    I love you. Many, many hugs to you. And Steve. And Sarah Star. And all who are in pain right now and simply hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Susan...I am so, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete