Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Part of THE LITTLE PRINCE read by his sister Sarah-Star

"When you look up at the stars at night,
since I'll be living on one of them,
since I'll be laughing on one of them,
for you it'll be as if all the stars are laughing.
You'll have stars that can laugh!
And when you're consoled
(everyone is eventually consoled),
you'll be glad you've known me.
You'll always be my friend.
You'll feel like laughing with me.
And you'll open the windows just for the fun of it . . .
and your friends will be amazed to see you laughing
while you're looking up at the sky.
Then you'll tell them,
'Yes, it's the stars.
They always make me laugh!' "

by Antoine De Saint Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment