Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

COSMIC COWGIRLS April 8 2013


COSMIC COWGIRLS by Susan Daniel on April 8, 2013 at 12:01am i breathe in i am tired i breathe out i am UNDERwhelmed i spent most of my day unearthing my bedroom altar (suzy homemaker i am not) almost everywhere i look there is something i could clean up i spent some afternoon time in a circle of friends studying what Edgar Cayce channeled about the book of Revelations Reveal me to me Let me balance this rare spring cleaning fever with time in my sweet spots ~my newly excavated bedroom altar ~my painting room ~the floating platform @ the river in my backyard ~my garden ~the Labyrinth ~any yoga mat i can get myself onto

No comments:

Post a Comment