Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

COSMIC COWGIRLS April 9 2013 LIFT ME TO HIGHER GROUND


COSMIC COWGIRLS by Susan Daniel on April 9, 2013 at 10:19pm Lift me to Higher Ground O lady Muse find your way into my words into my heart Wipe the dust and dirt offa me Let me shine and sparkle and reflect your radiance out into the world that surrounds me Cradle my butt and give me some of your oomph so I can rise up outta this rut I've fallen down into Help me remember I know what the sunshine feels like I live in paradise Open my eyes and let me see the blessings you have in store for me this day Gingerly, tenderly unwrap me from my cocoon Kiss my unfolding wings with your fresh morning dew Empower me to fly high in the sky Lift me to Higher Ground

No comments:

Post a Comment