Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Journal October 10 2009 Saturday


Gratitude And Ponderings
1- i worked all nite til 7 this morning
then slept til 11:30
2- Gloria went with Steve and me
to the Shrimp Festival
in Gulf Shores
3- we heard Sugarcane Jane sing
and bought their latest CD
[www.sugarcanejane.com ]
"I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
to lighten up
I'm gonna tell 'em
I've got no one to blame
But every time I'm feeling lame
I'm looking up ^
4- we saw our friend Mark Anderson
[www.rebirthframes.com]
who makes frames
from hurricane weathered wood
that comes all the way to us
from New Orleans
5- steve bought me a ring
with circles of silver
and 3 balls of
coral
jade
and turquoise
and a handmade necklace
of many colors
all handmade
by Alisha
650 Island Way #604
Clearwater, FL 33767-1959
(727) 443-2727
6- i bought a pink shirt
i can wear with my
turquoise skirts
7- steve bought a colorful gekko
we can hang on the side
of our audubon place south
house @ Fish River
8- are you ready for the woo-woo
stuff?
last nite after i got home
from buying 2 SARK books
i opened my e-mail
to find Owl's Wings' newsletter
entitled THE NEXT RIGHT THING
guess who she quotes!? -SARK:
"Much of what stops us
is the ordinary.
We think of our creative dreams
and imagine what needs to happen
before it can become true and
real, and we sigh and stop
ourselves . . . Remember,
Procrastinators are fabulous
rehearsers. They mentally rehearse
endlessly without physically
moving.
You could ask a procrastinator
[translation: blocked creative]
to paint the bedroom,
and she might lie on the couch
mentally preparing to paint,
rehearsing what kind of brushes
she will use, and what color
paint to buy. When you ask her
when she'll be starting, she might
say, 'I'll do it later, but I'm
too tired now.' And she never
actually made any physical
movement!"
-i am art journaling
these 5 affirmations
from Owl's Wings' list:
1) creativity is a blessing
i accept
2) my creativity blesses others
3) i now treat myself and
my creativity more
generously
4) i now act affirmatively
5) i now accept
God/dess's help
unfolding in my life
[illustrate with opening fan]
9- Before i go do that
are ya'll ready for the even
more woo-woo stuff?
today's DAILY WORD
ended with the words:
TAKING THE RIGHT ACTION
i noted it in my
ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS
today I will bring the spirit
of softness to my: intention
to open myself for gentle
nudges of Spirit
feelings: i use situations as
opportunities to draw
from my inner resources
i listen for the yes, yes
or the no, no and let
spirit guide me
to TAKE RIGHT ACTION
for the Highest Good of all
10- THEY said there was over
50% chance of rain today
in reality nary a drop
fell on the Shrimp Festival
we sat in the warm sun
listening to music
we strolled around, sniffing
increibly delicious smells
and feasting our eyes
on a kaleidoscope
of bright, happy colors
on the people
and in the tents selling wares
11- i even got to hug
one of my former
kindergarten students
all grown up
now working in the back
@ Lamberts -Home of
the Throwed Rolls
12- i art journaled the 1st
affirmation in my art journal
with picture of me
gifting BOWL OF MY BEING
full of sand, charms
talismans/taliswomans
to a friend




No comments:

Post a Comment