Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Journal October 25 2009 Sunday

Gratitude and Ponderings
1- [ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
Today I will bring the Spirit of Learning
From Everything to my: day's doings
and being in awe-mazement
2- Feelings: as i gaze in wonder
at the world surrounding me
i feel chockful of
abundant blessings
filling me up to the brim and
overflowing in the bowl of my being
3- sandy remembrance of the beach
and the big water of the gulf
cling to me
as i wander
this strange land of big sky
looking for the glimmer
of shards of truth
to gather in my gladbag of
collections
4- heartfelt joy
how can i exude it?
5- we took Mamacita
out to eat @ Red Lobster
Mike and Steve talked
Mamacita and I were silent
6- i took fish from Red Lobster
to G'Dad in the hospital
he napped and woke up to eat it
for dinner
7- he had a fair day
refusing to walk in the morning
but walking with the physical therapist
all the way to the far end of the hall
in the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment