Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Journal October 16 Friday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- I awake to sky
more gray with rain
than blue with sunshine possibilities
2- I meditate and feel myself
awaken in other ways
3- [ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
today I will bring the spirit of
surrender to my: beliefs in the
god-good in everyone
4- [DAILY WORD]
feelings: my mission is simply
to seek out the good
that lies in the heart
of any adversity
i surrender to the powers that be
let me be the vessel that carries
the holy water of spirit
to quench the thirst
of those who thirst after
meaning in life
help me to empower others
so that we're all ready to
get in the boat
that sails us home
to bon secour/safe harbor
heaven right here on earth
5- sarah-star called with excitement
about possible wedding venues
she showed me chetola.com
and i showed her carrigan farm
6- we ate breakfast
@ the cracker barrel
next to Drury Inn in Lafayette
shared double fudge cocacola chocolate cake
with ice cream for dessert
7- stopped and ate BBQ sandwiches
@ Heinze (sp?) in Wharton TX
between Houston and Victoria
8- got to the hospital
and GrandDad was sleeping
in a fetal position
didn't eat or drink
much this day
Mike came
Debbie and Mayo arrived
9- when i got to the house
eveeryone was pretty torn up
and in an uproar
about my plans to stay
@ the hospital
10- got Mamacita settled in for the nite
and went to sit with G'Dad
thru the nite
I even slept in reclinig chair
listening with ears like mothers use
when listening for babies during the nite
11- G'Dad slept soundly
through the nite

No comments:

Post a Comment