Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Journal October 26 2009 Monday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- i awoke
and finished reading
Christine Page's
2012 AND THE GALACTIC CENTER
THE RETURN OF THE GREAT MOTHER

2- i played some music
on my coyote oldman flute
3- [ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS]
today: I will bring the spirit of Freedom
to my: living in grace and gratitude
4- feelings: open my heart
to the blessings of this day
let the husks of everything
that is not necessary
fall away from me
let me plant seeds
of poems and prayers and promises
in the row that is before me
this day
5- G'Dad had a fair day today
6- i started reading Rachel Pollack's
TAROT WISDOM: SPIRITUAL TEACHINGS
AND DEEPER MEANINGS

7- that got me off to writing
a card about 0 Meditation
which led me to
8- Cat Stevens' song
I left my happy home
to see what I could find out
9- which got me to a youtube
about his transition
to Yusuf Islam
10- which gets me to this point
where i realize so much of my world
is interconnected
11- i read this and it talks about that
and i've already read that
12- Rachel Pollack says:
we do readings
to demonstrate to ourselves
that the universe
is not just broken pieces.
Things connect.
(NOTE: I read that
after I wrote #11.)

No comments:

Post a Comment