Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Journal October 24 2009 Saturday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- I am grateful
that Steve and I can be here to
lend our helping hands
to Mike and Gloria
in the tending and
taking care of Mamacita
and Grand-Dad
2- i talked with
Ellen Selover
3- and Toni Romano
trying to get Darren Weissman's
book name
THE POWER OF INFINITE LOVE AND GRATITUDE
4- posted my blog up to date
5- and explored
faerieenchantment.blogspot,com
and
edgarandedgar.typepad.com/my_weblog
to dream of how i want my blog
to be more experiential
6- went to see WHERE THE WILD
THINGS ARE
found my kind of tea @ the movie theater
-can you believe that?
7- visited GrandDad for a bit
and sat @ table with Mike and
Steve discussing possibilities
for what to do after social worker
nurses and doc have
evaluation session on Tuesday
8- talked with Carol Hicks in Virginia Beach
and Ellen Selover who suggested I read
MERIDIAN EXERCISES FOR SELF-HEALING
and Toni Romano in Chicago
where she is helping daughter
who had a hysterectomy
and Nancy Thomas in Canada
8- read in my Farmgirl magazine
and explored their website
got off into Stampington website
9- now hafta write my intentions
for the coming week
in my Jennifer Louden's
LIFE ORGANIZER
10- then I'll read a bit
Christine Page's 2012
and Philippa Gregory's THE FAVORED CHILD
and go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment