Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Journal October 9 2009 Friday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- [DAILY WORD]
I am grateful for love given
and love received
for the rich experiences
of this life's journey
2- [ESSENE BOOK OF DAYS}
today I will bring the spirit
of surrender to my:
being in spirit
feelings:
I surrender
to life
with all its beauty
and joys
3- i went to knitting
@ Fairhope Library
Friday Noon Knitters
4- ate peasant's lunch
@ Andree's
with chili soup
5- got Steve
and went to visit Mama
finished reading one of
Carolyn Haines'
BONES books to Mama
6- went to Barnes and Noble
got 2 Michael Franti CDs
2 Sark books:
JUICY PENS THIRSTY PAPER
& PROSPERITY PIE
HOW TO RELAX ABOUT MONEY
AND EVERYTHING ELSE

Zecharia Sitchin's
THE END OF DAYS
Book VII of the EARTH CHRONICLES
& re-ordered
Book III
THE WARS OF GODS AND MEN
because it got wet
when the air conditioner in the jeep
leaked on it
7- got home to discover
my first issue of
MARY JANES FARM
magazine
-I love it
knitting and quilting
etc.
8- today Barack Obama
was awarded
the Pulitzer Prize for Peace
9- [from Al and Susan Minor
www.lamasings.org ]
Lama Sing says:
-Bring the Father's grace
into all areas of your being.
-Offer grace and love
to those you meet
in your journey through life
whether you can do this directly
or in your prayers and thoughts
or your communication with God.
-This awakening light
-Harbor the joy of knowing
that the opportunity
before you
is one of wondrous nature.
-What is coming
is a great gift
-the spirit and presence
of your Brother, the Christ.
-That which is of purity
of hope
of love
and of peace
-Joy
10- [a few notes from SARK]
-I lived a rich
adventurous
highly examined life.
-Writing is like giving
a giant letter
to the world.
-Through my writing, I learn
more about who I am
and how I think
-I wouldn't enjoy life nearly
as much, without reading,
writing
and storytelling.
-We write and share our stories . . .
because it changes us from
the inside out.
11-I registered to take 6 online classes
called MOTHER NIGHT
with Clarissa Pinkola Estes
12- I created a CAYCE CARDS
brochure @
www.vistaprint.com
I get 24 free brochures
and then can order some for $
if need be



No comments:

Post a Comment