Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Journal October 20 2009 Tuesday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- I stayed all nite Mon. nite
and all day today
@ the hospital with G'Dad
2- Steve, Mayo, Mike and Mamacita
went to the lawyer
3- Steve took Mamacita
to get her allergy shot
4- Steve, Mamacita and I
went out to eat Mexican Food
for lunch
5- they moved G'Dad from
6th floor down to 5th
for a week's try @ assisted living
to see if he'll be able
to come home
with Home Health Care
/have to go to a nursing home
6- Steve, Mike and Mamacita
met with Dr. Grummon
7- Mamacita has to go
back to see Dr, Grummon
in the morning
re: her knee pain
8-I've almost finished reading
DWELLER ON 2 PLANETS
9- I stayed with G'Dad
til 6 a.m.
but did little good
I didn't even catch him
peeing in a drink cup
instead of the urinal

No comments:

Post a Comment