Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Journal October 15 2009 Thursday

Gratitude And Ponderings
1- repacked and we're off toward Texas
this morning
2- we'll play good fairy to teachers
@ my school
anonymously gifting each classroom teacher
with $100 this day
3- we'll stop and take a stockpile
of diapers for mama
on our way west
4- last nite while packing i found
the missing squares to be made
for my gypsy wagon's crazy quilt
5- now if i could just find
the missing book that instructs me
in making the great american aran afghan
6- we stopped @ Stitch Niche
4406 Leisure Time Drive
Diamondhead, MS 39525
(228) 255-3100
www.needlepointyaya.com
on our way
to spend the nite
@ Drury Inn in Lafayette
enroute to Victoria TX
7- last nite as i gathered with
my heart tribe to listen
to Clarissa Pinkola Estes
tell Mother Night stories
I could feel strength
build up in me
courage to speak my truth
faith to believe
i always
have Divine help
for tasks @ hand

No comments:

Post a Comment