Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 12, 2014

Sunset

What does it mean to watch the sun set and the stars begin to shine on a hillside in South Dakota with tents and teepees scattered around? Tomorrow they expect a flood of people but tonite there is just a scattering. Friendly faces. Some I already hold some of their stories in my heart. What stories and ceremonies will the morrow bring? What stories do the stars hold for me tonight? The cold Mother Earth reaches up to encircle me in her arms and says: Look! Listen!! Take note on this auspicious occasion. Learn anew what it means to live heartfirst into this world. You are a child of mine. You are made of stardust. If you learn well you will be better able to shine. Awaken to my beauty on this cold night. Let the fires of my passions warm your bones. Search for my greatest truths for the Highest Good of All. Open your heart to the songs that will be sung here. Make space for the stories that will be spilled into your heart.

1 comment: