Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 12, 2014

Woke up to blue skies

Spent the nite sleeping @ the rest stop near Belevedere, SD. Had to stop @ 3 a.m. As I was running outta gas and not finding any Gas stations open. The earth we live on is so gloriously beautiful in all her many faces. Me here from the coastal edges of the gulf and far away from the Smokey mountains where I was born has to marvel at the flat beauty surrounding me. Traveling helps me think about all of the different places one can be born into and wondering just what living life would be all about if I lived yon rather than tither.....

1 comment:

  1. Flamingo,
    It is amazing flat out there isn't it. I am glad you are safe and sound and that you only have a couple hours to travel today!

    ReplyDelete