Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Taking the Unity Concert for the Black Hills home with me

I am still trying to take into my being the feeling of awe and wonder I experienced being with people from all over the world who believe the Sacred Spaces should be turned over to the First Nations peoples to care and tend for with spiritual stewardship. There was such great respect for Mother Earth, the Elders, the Grandmothers and the Grandfathers. There were so many children there~ toddlers, breast feeding babies, wild walkabout ones and so many youths up on stage singing our new world into being along with the Big names of old times. I feel like I was a part of a great movement of love and peace. I carry the lessons I learned in songs and stories home in my heart. I have a crystal to plant in the waters of Fish River in my backyard that will flow out into the Gulf of Mexico on September 21st along with the crystals and prayers that will be seeded into waters all over the world that day. My heart is filled to the brim and overflowing with hopefulness, joy, peace and love! I feel it tingling in my fingers and my toes. I feel it flowing out into the world from everyone who got to be in the sacred space of the Black Hills for this UNITY concert. I hope you feel it, too!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this and streaming this wonderful energy out for us to experience, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your journey was fruitful and was everything and more you envisioned and dreamed of. Just as it should have been. You were right Susie. Someone was calling you to go there. You were supposed to be there. I admire you, I love you, I cherish you. My life has been richer from knowing you. Sandra

    ReplyDelete