Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spark! Day 1


From my visualization I learned that I have a deep hunger for 
painting and art journaling. I am gathering my posts as Hearth 
Tender for Red Madonna Matrix 2014 with the intention of making
a chapbook and I am playing with writing a children's book about
our 3 Mamas: Sue, Caron and Shiloh in collaboration with Cathy and others.
The art practice that I am choosing to commit to for these 30 days are...
painting, art journaling and writing.
My relationship with Sue is through Shiloh and the times she shared 
Sue with us in videos and the ways Sue, as Shiloh's Mentor, 
influenced and inspired Shiloh and infused Shiloh with her wisdom
and her creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment