Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spark! Day 17

Day 17
1~ Sex/art...something I've noticed is...both sex and art are creation stories.
2~ My commit art focus is looking each day to find some art
to create in my journal.
3~ My experience of making art yesterday was creating
a vision of my heart in my Tree of Life with
Blue in the West for Water
Red in the North for our flowering Earth
Turquoise in the East for Air
Orange in the South for Fire
The red heart in the center is for Tipareth
and there are green heart~shaped leaves
painted in their proper places in the Kabbalah
to represent the other Sephiroth
Expanding energy lines of gold spread out
and in the center of the red heart
there are golden compass arrows pointing in the 4 directions

No comments:

Post a Comment