Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spark! Day 5



Day 5
1~ My "commit art" focus is staged in a beach scene setting today.
2~ My experience of making art yesterday is simply sassy and added to in every way by my girlfriend Claudia's visit. She who talks art and travels, soaks in nature and shops for treasures of great beauty.
3~I'm going to observe nature by feeding my soul and insides soaking up sun at the beach and storing it for winter.
[Note: I fingerpainted water color paint onto pages of my art journal and added handfuls of the Gulf of Mexico salt water to the pages and wrote:

In the Long Ago and the Way Back
the Great Mother created the waters
and the wind that came from her mouth created the waves.
You can go now to the water's edge and catch the rhythm of her breathing 
inside your heart.
~~~
There are lines within the waters
that connect us with
the All That Is.
I am a strand in our Great Mother's weaving.
Her Watersong flows into me.
~~~

Seeing
Universal Cosmos
Everywhere

Helping
Others
You
Adore

Seeking
Energy
Living
Light
Artist
Revelations
Shining

^I used the first letters of Sue Hoya Sellars' name to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment