Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spark! Day 10

Day 10
1~ My "commit art" focus is how do I find my own voice in my
painting??@!!
2~ My experience of making art yesterday was celebration of
journaling 9 days straight one after the other.
3~ What's showing up right now as part of the job of being me is
expressing Cosmos while following instructions and yet making
the Cosmos my own.
Option: The cosmic cowgirl name I could grab today is...
Flamingo Gypsy Mama Susan Daniel and it invites me to be more
love.
Flamingo Gypsy
[I tried to come up with a new handle but this one wanted to stay
with me for a while.]
Flamingo because I fly with the flock
Gypsy because I get to traipse around having Grand Adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment