Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Spark! Day 30




Day 30
1~ My Commit Art Focus is finding ways to express my life's stories visually.
2~ The Grand Finale challenge I'm choosing TODAY is to continue art journaling with prompts from Cat Charissage and Haiku inspiration from Mary John. I'll start November 1st with them and a new empty art journal of freedom to fill up for November. Then in December I'll grab ahold of a new freedom blank journal to art in for the month of December. I'm aiming at hopefully being able to conjure up art journal pages all on my own come the new year 2024. Cat sparked the fire gifting me with the desire to art journal. Spark! fed me the fuel and I feel like of o keep it up with a little help from my friends and practice daily for the next 2 months I will be able to take my first little baby steps come January 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment