Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

TO SEE WHAT WE CAN SEE November 2, 2014

Mary John's Haiku
Standing in Presence
Yeshua The Tree of Lofe
Seed within my heart
~~~
My response to Cat's blog prompts for art journaling:
Most of my days are Depth Dimension Days~ filled with taking in colors, textures, feelings, smells and tastes (the way I did today eating corn fritters and reading ORPHAN TRAIN and ending the meal I ate alone in a restaurant with a Brownie Sundae topped with whipping cream and nuts. The contrast of cold vanilla ice cream and warm specialty chocolates dancing on my tongue.) If I need a special day I'll get myself down to the river in my backyard or to the beach nearby or read WHERE WOMEN CREATE magazines or connect with other creatrixes to see what's blowing their skirt up or making their heart sing in tune with the stars. Drum. Dance. Flute. Paint. Play. Pray. Sashay. Wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment