Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 24, 2014

TO SEE WHAT WE CAN SEE November 16, 2014


Mary John's Haiku OF
Fractals of Stardust
Descending into our Cells
Embodied Matrix
~~~
from Cat's Catalyst
DD Day (DEPTH DIMENSION DAY)
Was this Sunday nurturing for me? Did I take a day of "rest"?
Steve and I went with Al and Sarah~Star, Jeff and Amy
to the Renaissance Fair where an eclectic gathering
of people dressed in costumes time traveled together.
Music, acting and a joust entertained us.
Treasures from days gone by and handcrafts were offered
in the marketplaces there.
I ate broccoli and cheese from a bread bowl
and corn from the cob.
Sparkling crystals and jewels and shimmering fabrics
in rainbow colors dazzled my eyes.
Exotic smells excited me.
A drum was brought that little hands can hold
and I was reminded of a much smaller Renaissance Fair
where Steve and I went on our first date
holding hands with four year old Josh
and the girls Valeria and Sarah~Star both 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment