Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 24, 2014

TO SEE WHAT WE CAN SEE November 20, 2014



Mary John's Haiku AS I STRIP AWAY
As I Strip Away
The garments of My Past Self
From Within I glow!
~~~
Cat's Catalyst:
"Waste" into
Compost...
Who are my helpers? 
Guides
Guardians
Totem  animals
Fairies
Tricksters
Teachers
Musicians
Poets
Storytellers
Strangers
Friends
Sages
What's the heat that will do the alchemizing?
Passion
Love
Tender Loving Care
The movement of energy through me
and out into the world
Light
Circles
Creativity
How will I make sure
my life isn't just filled with
a pile of rotting WASTE?
Read poetry 
Recycle
Reuse
Repurpose
Be curious
Explore
Go on Grand Adventures
Move the One Force Source 
out into the world
as love.


No comments:

Post a Comment