Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Journal September 15 2009 Tuesday

Gratitude
1- river ah! river my river
it's high tide
but the mush in the bog
and the water puddles
gathered there are from
the recent rains
2- thunder grumbles
and clouds laced with gray
try to cover the true blue
of the sky
3- colors of nature
surround me
purple berries
clustered there to make
puple bird poop
black dargonflies
with iridescence
shimmering in their wings
as they flit & flutter
& perch upon the bamboo stick
i carry to sweep the spiders'
webs away
clearing the path i walk
to the river
bright red flowers
white flowers w/ sunshine yellow centers
green all around me
the tired green
that's already weathered summer
white lace flowers in green
4- it is so easy to feel
joy
peace
& harmony
whenever i take time
to be on our floating raft
of boards and barrels
on our Fish River
5- yesterday i started
my card a day draw
from a new deck
Stella Bennett's
THE STAR THAT NEVER WALKS AROUND
I am thankful
I live in a world
full of storytellers & artists
i live in gratitude
for the multitude of tarot decks
i can wander around in
6- i am able to stand in wonder
at the world
my ability to be in awe
of it all
is enhanced
by the words people write
and speak and sing
and the art they create
for my eyes and heart
to behold
beauty surrounds me
and uplifts my spirit
to Higher Ground
i am blessed to walk my path
with heart
bestowed with the blessings
of others
who walk their path
and build little rock cairns
to show me the way
7- dance
i do my Cayce exercises
ala Peter
here on my floating platform
in the river
and feel my spirits soar
as tho i am
a bird in flight
8- [inspired by Upper Room
Mary Waind Ontario, Canada]
we are meant to shine
with God's light
Jesus said, "I have come
into the world as a light
that no one who believes in me
should stay in darkness."
John 12:46
Jesus summed it all up
when he cried out:
"Whoever believes in me,
believes not just in me
but in the One who sent me.
Whoever looks at me
is looking, in fact,
at the One who sent me.
I am Light that has
come into the world
so that all who believe in me
won't have to stay any longer
in the dark."
(The Message Bible
John 12:44-46)
God's word nurtures us
and helps us to mature
into strong followers of Christ.
If we are willing to follow
the Holy Spirit's guidance daily
others will see God's goodness in us.
They can see our hope
courage
comfort
peace
& joy.
In both bright times
& seasons of darkness,
we can glorify the One
who brought us into
the marvelous light of Christ
Buddha
Krishna
Tara
God
Goddess
Great Spirit
Creator
Creative Force.
Prayer Focus: Those living
in spiritual darkness.
9- [inspired by Unity's Daily Word]
When I look in the mirror,
am I able to see my body
as a beautiful
unique
divine creation?
10- If I only focus on a problem
/illness,
I lose sight of the divine
energy within each cell of
my body.
This innate power can transform
any apparent challenge into
an experience of radiant health
& wholeness.
I see divine energy bringing
wholeness to every cell.
I transcend any limitation
as I hold to the truth
of my being-
I am a whole & holy being,
an expression of divine
perfection.
11- i wrote in my Essene Book Of Days
today i will bring
the spirit of newness
to my: Grand Adventures
feelings: everything I do
for my morning meditations
(done in the early afternoon
down here @ the river)
bespeaks of joy:
the Four of Thunderbirds
card I drew from Stella Bennett's
THE STAR THAT NEVER WALKS AROUD Tarot
spoke of joy
Doing Peter Van Daam's
Cayce exercisies
made me feel
like a bird who
could soar
& fly high in the sky
The Upper Room
I do in honor
of my Daddy
spoke of
the radiance of
amaryllis
(another gift
Daddy & I
used to exchange)
and the joy that is
a revelation
when we realize
we are meant
to shine
with God's light
& there was joy
to be found in Unity's
Daily Word message
about holding to
the truth of my being
a divine,
holy being
& joy in remembering
how I'd gift Daddy
w/ Unity's Daily Word
in exchange for his gift
of the Methodists'
Upper Room
to me
12- "I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes
Your love is all around me
and so the feeling grows."
is the song racing around
in my head
as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment