Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Journal September 16 2009 Wednesday

Gratitude & Ponderings
1- How can I monitor
my words
thoughts
& deeds
so they feed
& bring life to the spirit of good
that is within me?
2- What can I do
with my human hands
using the creative forces
of divine inspiration?
3- How will God speak to me
today?
4- Where will I find food
for my soul this day?
5- Where will I discover
guidance for my journey?
6- No matter what is on my
TO DO list, I take a
few moments to rest
in the awareness of the
Holy Spirit within me.
7- The presence within
guides me
and helps me grow
and learn.
8- I release and I let go.
I am refreshed
refocused
and prepared to do
what is mine to do.
9- The sun shining
after days of rain
sets my heart to singing
songs of joy and delight.
10- I see the sunlight
dancing through the
leaves of trees.
This day brings to me
the gift of glorious sun.
I love hot, humid days
where you sweat
when you walk out the door
before you even do anything.
Gratefully, I take in the sun.
Its warmth and light
nourish and empower me.
11- How can I find ways
to shine my light with love
today?
12- How can I let
boundaries melt
and feel connected
to others this day?
13- What bridges can I cross
to be friends
with strangers
and familiars?

No comments:

Post a Comment