Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Journal September 25 2009 Friday

Gratitude and Ponderings
1- [from my Essene Book Of Days
www.earthstewards.org ]
today I will bring
the Spirit of Surrender
to my: understanding of God
2- feelings: am i a do-er
only?
help me to find
and follow the path
that leads me to be
3- from DWELLER ON TWO PLANETS:
keener than knives
is ingratitude
4- some say
when we feel like VICTIMS
we move
to the passenger seat
and urge us
to make a conscious choice
and get back behind the wheel
so we can assert our own power
in a positive, spiritually centered way
5- others say there comes a time
when we must be brave
and have faith enough
to let go of the wheel
and let God
6- I pray and meditate
so that the spirit of God
can fill my mind
body
and soul
7- I seek the courage
i need
to move forward
8- when my mind is
crystal clear
I am free
to make the next right step
as it is revealed
to me
9- am I awake
or asleep?
10- when i write things
on my TO DO list
am i asleep
or awake in spirit?
are the things i put on it
so influenced by
the material world
that i forget
to live in spirit?
11- joy! i went to Fairhope Library
Friday Noon Knitters
what a fun group of ladies
creativity just oozes
outta their fingers
from their hearts
and into their creations
12- joy! i ate @ Andre's
my usual
peasant's lunch
w/ cold soup
cheeses and fruits
and warm french bread
with butter melted on it
13- joy! i saw a rainbow
over Baldwin County
in the sunshower
on my way to visit mama
14- joy! i visited mama
and read a couple
more chapters
in the bones book
by Carolyn Haines
we're getting near the end
of this one
so the mysteries
will soon be sloved
15- in listening to tapes
by Caroline Myss
about ENERGY ANATOMY
a few things to ponder
came up:
16- the porthole into your soul
is your heart
17- our greatest gift
is the gift of choice
our ultimate act
is the surrender of choice
(dramatic music: see #s 4 and 5
above, things i journaled
early this morning
-i didn't listen to tapes
until late afternoon)
18- this is the planet
where destiny meets choice
we are as destined
as we are free
19- the primary language of God
is paradox
the Divine language
is paradox
20- she also talked about a book
about mapping the journey
of your spirit
I looked it up:
Mary Ann Moore's
MAPPING YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY:
A SELF-GUIDED WRITING JOURNEY

costs $140 canadian dollars
I doubt I'll get that
anytime soon
21- steve's already got his
Gandalf wizard costume
for Halloween
today in the mail
i received
one of the most beautiful
gypsy costumes
i have ever seen
it came from
www.victoriantradingco.com
and i absolutely
postively
think it's GRAND!




No comments:

Post a Comment