Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Journal September 24 2009 Thursday























Wish you were here! This is what the beach looked like today.
Sometimes I forget to remember that we live in paradise.
White sand beaches.
The sound of the water.
Warm sun.
Blue skies.
Gratitude and Ponderings
1- Thank you for the sun.
2- Thank you for the fun.
3- Thank you for friends like Renee that
invite me to spiritual gatherings like
Sand, Sea and Spirit.
4- Thank you for all of the spiritual people
I've met at Sand, Sea and Spirit.
5- Thank you for our housemate Harmon.
6- Thank you that we have food to put on
the table and share.
7- Thank you for my Mastermind partner
Dennis and the way I get juiced up
when we mastermind together.
8- Thank you for the good book
DWELLER ON TWO PLANETS
my friend Frank told me to read.
9- Thank you that I was a kindergarten teacher
and now I am a flamingo gypsy writing my
CAYCE CARDS:
Gypsy-Spun Divination
with a little help from my artist friends-
Sarah-Star
Rose
Rachel
Jan
Claudia
and Kate
10- Thank you for sun-kissed days
full of awe and wonder.
11- Thank you Powers That Be
in the world
and in me.





No comments:

Post a Comment