Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Journal September 23 2009 Wednesday


Gratitude and Ponderings



This photo was taken on St. Simons Island Labor Day weekend.

Today I went to Orange Beach, Alabama.






This is a one of my friend Claudia Giannini's creations.

It hangs over the altar in our bedroom.






1- with grace and ease
are words that keep
coming up for me
as of late in-
Kay Cordell Whitaker's
Song News
[www.worldbalance.com]
and World Gratitude
[www.worldgratitude.com]
and this morning's Daily Word
from Unity.
-What message
is trying to get
through to me?
2- grace is one of my
touchstone words
3- every new year
instead of adopting
resolutions of
something I will
try to take away
from my life
i feel led by spirit
to choose words
and look for them
in the coming year
to see what messages
they bring to me
I've been doing this for years
some of the words/phrases
I've focused on have been:
-courage to pick myself up
from my woe! is me
Poor Pitiful Pearl place
-in-stances
-response-ability
-the Powers That Be
-focus on the Spirit Of God
@ the core of my being
-hope
-gratitude
-empowerment
-revelations
-at-one-ment
-oneness with the Source
-helpfulness and hopefulness
-upliftment/uplifting
-wonder-ment
-joyful doingness
-the Tree of Life
/chakras
/Tarot path of understanding
-living in joy
-everyday is a blessing
-awe-inspiration of nature
-amazing grace
2005: surrender
-Grace/transformation
-Personal Legend
2006: connecting/attuning myself
with God/ the Powers That Be
/Creative Force-Source
-weaving the divine into
the earthy-earth/ the mundane
-living with thanksgiving
/an attitude of giving
2007: search for spiritual truths
/inspiratiion
/ways of being
2008: Revelations of Truth
-Dharmic Service of Others
for the Highest Good of all beings
-Oneness with all of life
2009: Living in spirit with joyous delight
-Inspiration with joyous delight
-Love, grace and gratitude with joyous delight
-Being joyful with joyous delight

words for a new year chosen
i look for them everywhere
i listen to hear people speak them
i figure out ways to manifest them
into my life
at the year's end those threads
are woven into my being
and i pick up new threads
to add to them

start looking for your words/phrases
you'll know them when you find words
that make your heart sing
words that ring in harmony
with you wherever you are on
your path with heart
collect them now like balls of yarn
to have and to hold
and marvel at their color, weight
and beauty
when the old year ends
you can pick these new strings up
and weave them into your soul
then later when you build
your altar
you'll have these touchstones
like precious gemstones
to add to the bowl of your being
the truths you grow inside of you
will be some of your most
valued treasures
they'll uplift you
when you weather storms
and help see you home to
bon secour
/safe harbor
4- joy! was to be found
@ Orange Beach today
not only did i get to
sit on the sand
in the sun
being soothed
by the sound
of the waves
Thanks to my braiding, beading friend
Renee I got a taste of
http://www.sandseaandspirit.net/
I got in on a few minutes of
Cyndie Lepori's
Divine Love Workshop
and shared with
Doe Hart and Betty Elliot's
Women's Wisdom Circle
and Catherine Nimon's
Dream Interpretations
5- then i went on to Pensacola
for bread, granny smith apples
and veggies
dipped in cheese
@ The Melting Pot
and
6-Edgar Cayce Group
with Pat, Virginia and Ed

7- joy! this was a day of pure
joyous delight







No comments:

Post a Comment